Urch Forums

How to prepare for SAT I for tomorrow's May 5 2007?

masterscorer

The test is realllllllly long it drags on. Its supposedly 3 hours 45 minutes, but with breaks, it nears 5 and a half hours. Essay was really easy in my opinion. I broke it down to the normal 5 paragraph essay. The topics vary, but usually it's something everyone can answer. It asks you to take a side on 2 things, and all you need to do, is support the crap out of ur side. My question back in January was whether goverments should intervene in our lives, or if that would take away our freedom. I basically talked about like how before the constitution, when the federal goverment had no power, states argued and fought. Just pick a side early on, think of books, personal info, or historical events to support ur side. I think mine was a page and a half? I did decent, I got a 10 out of 12.

Oh ya, and don't forget that you is not u, and w/ is with. I dont think they like it when kids use stuff like that in their essays.

Gl on ur sat btw, i'll be suffering with u, i have to take 3 subject tests