I just took my GRE test and I'm selling off my study guides. This is what I have:
1. A professionally photocopied version of the Big Book in good condition
(no writing or marking on the pages, slight fraying on the binding of one
out of two). Comes in two books with all 17 tests. $85
2. Kaplan 5th Edition (2003) with CD $5
3. Princeton Review Cracking the GRE 2002 Edition with CD and
Princeton Review Verbal Workout for the GRE $5
4. Arco GMAT CAT 2001 Edition $5
5. ETS GRE Practice Guide 9th Edition with 7 practice tests $5
All the books are in good condition -- they are used and do show some wear, but none of them have been marked or written in.
I bought these books as a group and ended up using chiefly Kaplan and the Big Book, although I did use the Princeton Review to round out my vocabulary. I'm an arts major and scored 750V and 670Q: I attribute my high quant score (I know, but it's high for an arts major, especially one who's useless at math!) to practicing the tests in the Big Book.
I will sell these together ($100) or separately (for prices listed), buyer to pay shipping (calculate on UPS web site from zip code 97739 at aproximately 3lbs per book).
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)