Urch Forums

how can i improve my listening comprehension

moonedifier

hai! my name is Evita,a girl from china,i had toefl test twice ,but i cant get the score of 580 which required as the score of enrolling to a university in canada.every day i listen to radio ,cassette for million times. till now ,as if i have no any improvent.i realy realy have no idea about that!on July 6 i had my toefl test ,which had 55 listening questions ,44 reading questions,and 20 structure questions ,what i m confused is that how come 55 listening questions r the same score of 30 with regular listening question of 30 questions .

my question is that would you please give me a good suggestion which can improve my listening comprehension quickly and efficiently in a short time .

thank u very much!

moonedifier

• 3 weeks later...

navy][/color]

hai! my name is Evita,a girl from china,i had toefl test twice ,but i cant get the score of 580 which required as the score of enrolling to a university in canada.every day i listen to radio ,cassette for million times. till now ,as if i have no any improvent.i realy realy have no idea about that!on July 6 i had my toefl test ,which had 55 listening questions ,44 reading questions,and 20 structure questions ,what i m confused is that how come 55 listening questions r the same score of 30 with regular listening question of 30 questions .

my question is that would you please give me a good suggestion which can improve my listening comprehension quickly and efficiently in a short time .

thank u very much![/navy]

moonedifier

Visit this website http://www.esl-lab.com

It's a good listening teaching website.