Urch Forums

Table question

sgg

Hi,

I do not think that we should review the whole test to answer table questions. Just skim the passage, pick out the key words or phrases that mentioned in table questions. Please remember that when you get through the previous questions, you no more or less know where those key words or phrases are.

If you think that you are weak at this kind of question, please pay more attention to the previous questions. You may run out of time with the table questions or the summary questions, but just do the guess work. If you work well on the previous questions, you will "see" the answers for table/summary questions more easily.

Many people are worried about the last questions of the reading part. I think it is better to focus on the previous questions unless you need 30 in this part.

This is my personal experience and at least it worked out in my tests. I often ran out of time at those questions and just guessed but usually get 27-28.

Good luck