Urch Forums

evaluate my reading passage

itsammy003

Q1)What type of reading do you enjoy most? Give specific reasons to support your response

My response:-

In my opinion reading novels gives more enjoyment than any other.I used to read novels because it not only gives enjoyment and excitement , but also enhances our reading skill. Some times novels show a great change in our life.After novels I would prefer to read magazines and news papers.Because those are helpful to stay our contact with the outside world.I can conceive that magazines would be of any use regarding to knowledge.

Generally students are always busy with there academics.If they keep on doing there work with books of them they will definitely vexed sometime .To make work enjoyable one should read novels and news papers because reading novels and news papers definitely relieves us from stress.

One cant achieve there goal without proper knowledge of the outside world .Our academics will not give a complete knowledge about that because of every day updates in the world .To learn these missing things and also other political and non political things every one should read news paper.

So I myself always recommended novels and magazines as a best reading materials because its not only ameliorate my skills but also give a lot of enjoyment and entertainment.