Urch Forums

TOEFL Reading question Advatages/Disadvantages problem.

pifexx

Hello there. As stated in the topic of this thread I have a problem with a specific question in the reading section of the TOEFL iBT.

I'm using the Barron software and in the reading section there is always this question with Advantages and Disadvantages and you need to drag 3 answers in one section and 4 answers in the other section, basically you need to match them. However, the requirement always states "two will not be used" what does that mean ? Do I leave them behind and do not drag them ?

My answer to these questions always shows up "Incorrect" and I checked and double checked and they are correct so I thought my answering method is wrong. How do you answer these questions ? Do you know what questions I'm talking about ? I'm sure they are present in the TOEFL exam because they are in this Barron TOEFL exam preparation tests...

Please help me and explain how the hell should I answer these questions because they are worth 4 points !

Also, please rate my English after reading this thread on a scale from 1 to 10, 10 being the highest score.

Thanks in advance, pif.