Urch Forums

Reading - always time up ! Help

momo2012

Hi

I used to do Reading practice tests and get +25 or even +28

but i take more than the time (untimed practice)

regarding timed practice I always bombarded with time up !

my ibt score is 16 in reading (April 2nd) :idea:

I dont deserve 16 .. but foolish mistakes and bad time management were the causes i think :crazy:

I was screwed in the exam bcoz of the timing

OMG

my 2nd ibt test is in few days (April 15) and it is vital for me to read fast or find a successful strategy for the reading section

plzzzzzzzzz Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp :doh:

thanx in advance !

Here is my suggestion...

Don't try to understand the reading ... the first thing you need to do when you see the reading scroll to the end then click on continue...now start the answer the first question. the first question is always in the first paragraph then the questions will continue on a descending order... the only time you need to re look at the reading is at the end of the set where you will do the summarizing.

or try reading the first and last sentence of each paragraph as testforsuccess teaches.

those will help with the timing problem in your reading.

Here is my suggestion...

Don't try to understand the reading ... the first thing you need to do when you see the reading scroll to the end then click on continue...now start the answer the first question. the first question is always in the first paragraph then the questions will continue on a descending order... the only time you need to re look at the reading is at the end of the set where you will do the summarizing.

or try reading the first and last sentence of each paragraph as testforsuccess teaches.

those will help with the timing problem in your reading.

thanx

but what is testforsuccess ?