Urch Forums

I have a problem

pami

Hello guys,

Can we see and scroll through the complete reading passage while answering every question on computer based TOEFL? Or is it that only once you get to see the passage, then for some questions you have to answer from memory?

pami.

Hello guys,

Can we see and scroll through the complete reading passage while answering every question on computer based TOEFL? Or is it that only once you get to see the passage, then for some questions you have to answer from memory?

pami.

Absolutely YES. You can navigate in any direction of the passage. I advise you to download POWERPREP sofware from the ETS official site in oreder to eliminate such questions from you head :).

Hey Pami

You are lucky to have given it allready. I am so confused as to which section to do frst. Vocab is all over place. Keep hearing barrons vocab not enuff. So confused abt which other vocab book to follow becos all books I have seen have same words as barrons only 3-4 extra words in each alphabet. If things can't get worse I am getting even those verbal questions wrong whose meanings I know :) Do u have any suggestions for me???

Anyway U keep up ur toefl preparation. Its pretty easy to get good score on toefl. All u need is bit practice, rest u know everything allready. Unlike GRE where craming of worlists is there, in toefl u can relaxxxxx and practice and there is 300.

Anyway best of luck for ur toefl

Minu