Urch Forums

need tips and tricks for answering faster in reading

k_sandy25

• 2 weeks later...

Hey , I don't know whether you tried this method .My way to solve the reading part is

1. Reading the questions, skip the first one or get its' content.

2. After reading a question, return to the paragraph.At this time, you will use scanning and skimming skills ,try to locate where the answer is .Normally, the answers will following one by one so you can save a little time.

3. After completing all the answers, you return back to the first one.Because the first answer is usually a general question.So after you answer the others , you will easy to finish this one.

After you do these steps skillfully, all what you have to is incresing your vocabulary to get 100 mark in reading.:tup:

Hoping my methos can help you.:D

Your background knowledge helps you much in reading. The more you know in various fields, the more easily and efficiently you do with your reading.

The 1st question is most likely asked for the main idea/topic. Don't hesitate to skip it. Return to answer it when being sure you catch the content of the passage thoroughly.

One tip I have leant that the questions are asked in the order of the information given in the passage.

My paramount problem is also vocabulary :(