Urch Forums

about longman ibt book......

rnkumashi

Hello everyone,

I saw a lot of recommendations for longman ibt bookwith cdrom but inorder to gain access to its listening section we have to purchase the audio programme seperately.Then is the book helpful without the audio programme?.Is it worth purchasing?:rolleyes:plz help

Thanx in advance.

• 1 year later...
Hello everyone,

I saw a lot of recommendations for longman ibt bookwith cdrom but inorder to gain access to its listening section we have to purchase the audio programme seperately.Then is the book helpful without the audio programme?.Is it worth purchasing?:rolleyes:plz help

Thanx in advance.

I bought a Longman book with 1 Cd-Rom and realized that cd-rom includes almost everything from the book.

you can just download CD-rom or if you want you can buy a Book and then just download 8 audio CDs for it.

Hello everyone,

Thanx in advance.

just listen to that 8 CD's

don't buy them...jus download CD-Rom from the book and i thin it'll be enough