Urch Forums

Ibt reading section doubt

cvan

I have my toefl ibt later this week. I have been preparing using Delta's the key to the toefl ibt test. In the reading section i, for the last question which is a summary and is worth 2 or 3 points u have to select 3 out of 4 answers. Delta says you get partial scoring for this question.For 2 answers correct and 1 wrong u get 1 point, for 1 correct no points and for all correct 2 points. Can anyone confirm this ? Is partial scoring really considered or is it just good old RIght or Wrong?

Thanks, waiting for a reply.

I have my toefl ibt later this week. I have been preparing using Delta's the key to the toefl ibt test. In the reading section i, for the last question which is a summary and is worth 2 or 3 points u have to select 3 out of 4 answers. Delta says you get partial scoring for this question.For 2 answers correct and 1 wrong u get 1 point, for 1 correct no points and for all correct 2 points. Can anyone confirm this ? Is partial scoring really considered or is it just good old RIght or Wrong?

Thanks, waiting for a reply.

I was reading the Toefl ibt Tips from the ETS and it does say partial credits are given on this type of question.