Urch Forums

exam on april 28th, reading question

EnglishBug

Thanks A LOT. do you know that other than these passages are not going to count or they look at average score of all passages? Thanks? Please if you know can you tell me? How was your exam? did you find it difficult? I found reading quite difficult to get more than 20.

Thanks A LOT. do you know that other than these passages are not going to count or they look at average score of all passages? Thanks? Please if you know can you tell me? How was your exam? did you find it difficult? I found reading quite difficult to get more than 20.

Hi,

I'am not sure how they are going to evaluate your reading section..I'am sorry.The reading part was difficult for me too.I almost didnt understand the 2nd passage, which was something abt continents seperation,bcs the passage was too lengthy with hard words and sentences,and that topic was also too boring.Do u know when we will get our results?

Sorry to hear that bothof you were not satisfied with your test performance. Hope that it is better than you expect since you get luck.

How about speaking and writing? What topics did you get? Do you play well on speaking and writing?