Urch Forums

help me..

sana_2007

hallo friends,

i need your help..so please help me.

i have some doubt regarding toefl.

my question is - in reading section and writing section (for summary writing by combining lecture and passage), wether one can see the passage while answering the questions or not.

please help me as soon as possible.

thanks in advance..

regards,

sana

thanks biju,

i was scared of that.

as i already taking long time to complete my reading section..and its difficult to cover reading section with noting down the important points.

now i will concentrate only on reading and not noting down the imp points.

can u pls tel me 1 more thing? do they divide screen into 2 parts, so that we can see the text on one side and the questions on another side?

thanks again.

sana

thanks biju,

i was scared of that...

as i already taking long time to complete my reading section..and its difficult to cover reading section with noting down the important points.

now i will concentrate only on reading and not noting down the imp points.

can u pls tel me 1 more thing? do they divide screen into 2 parts, so that we can see the text on one side and the questions on another side?

thanks again.

sana

Yes Sana,

The screen will be seen devided. On your left hand side, you will see the script and your right hand side you will find the questions. It is easy to score in reading part. But you have to practice. Do model tests in Barrons or Longmann or any other books. Don't worry on this reading part at all. Timing yourself is very important. Just read at once to get an idea about the topic and when the question starts go through the script again by paragraph. For some questions they mention the paragraph number as well. Good luck.

Bye, Biju