Urch Forums

Toefl speaking score 26

mohwagih

I know how frustrating that is (and it's the same situation that has brought many of my students to my site). I'm not sure if you are just asking for strategies from other TOEFL students to aid you in your self-study and help you make the last push to a 26...

However, if you were looking for professional assistance, I can tell you that I've helped many students get to that 26 level (through online lessons), and if you send me an email or message, I can give you a link to my website (which has all my information, lists of student successes, my monthly calendar, online shopping page, etc.).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi Guntherlisa and OsakaJapan,

I'm not sure why people are leaving their email addresses. However, I sent both of you a private message with 2 links -- one to my website, which has all the information about my TOEFL lessons and classes, and the other to the TEACHER JAMES page where you can view one of my 2-hour TOEFL lectures for free (a new one is available each week and I'm online every Saturday morning for "office hours" where you can chat with me directly, ask questions, or post your speaking files for review).

Best of luck to you and everyone else studying for this challenging test!!