Urch Forums

NEED A FEMALE PARTNER TO PRACTICE SPEAKING for score26 ON THE SKYPE

lilyanton

I urgently need serious female speaking partner to practice speaking for target score 26. I passed through long way in toefl and I want to end this up. I live in California. If anyone is interested, plese send me private message and start helping each other to improve our scores.:)

You can contact with me in this regard, although I am not female, but I hope you will be greatly benefited to talk with me, as I am going to sit for TOEFL exam next September 11.

my skype ID is:

CONTACT DETAILS DELETED BY MODERATOR. Please use Test Magic messaging system.

Edited by wasleys

Hi I'm also looking for a female partner. I am going to appear in upcoming toefl on 21 aug. i really need practice.

CONTACT DETAILS DELETED BY MODERATOR. Please use Test Magic messaging system.

. Let talk and try to sort out this problem.

Edited by wasleys

• 2 weeks later...
I urgently need serious female speaking partner to practice speaking for target score 26. I passed through long way in toefl and I want to end this up. I live in California. If anyone is interested, plese send me private message and start helping each other to improve our scores.:)

Hi, I need to get score 26 in speaking so if you are still looking for someone to practice with, I'm more than happy to share our knowledge with one another.

sima

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi veenus, i 'm intrested to practise speaking with you.

please let me know urs.

i can practise through my yahoo i.d.

i am also interested for the female partner for practicing toefl ibt speaking sanction, i am living in Utah USA and have to get 26 in speaking , i already took the exam and get 23 ... so have to retake

i am happy to join you guys in skype .