Urch Forums

How can I get 26 in the speaking section?

i.k.u

Well your listening and writing scores show your English skill his very high. I wonder why your reading was so (relatively) low?

I need to hear a sample of your speaking. Msg me and I will arrange for you to submit one practice speaking and I will have it evaluated. (no charge, sign up, etc....). I am curious actually.

Thanks,

TIno

i.k.u I think actually teaching you how to get a 26 in one forum post would be a little tough. But, I just posted a blog titled, "how to get a 26 in the TOEFL speaking section" that I think will help. It's very detailed and explains not only how to answer the questions with video tutorials but also explains how you're graded and what you need to do to earn 4 ratings from graders rather than 3s to earn your score. I've been a TOEFL speaking instructor for years and in this post I go over the common mistakes students make and what you must do. I also link you to other free resources online there. Check it out and let me know what you think or if you have any questions.

Who knows? These might have been the videos that you've already seen, but there's more information in the post that I think you'll find helpful and remember, it takes time to master and improve; the speaking section is tough. Good luck!

Edited by NoteFull