Urch Forums

female speaking partner

Tota22

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi ...I am also interested . I live in Bay Area and will be giving 2nd time. My email is [removed by moderator]. Any schedule is ok with me. I have good study material too that we can share..Thanks Edited by asquare
do not post contact information in threads; use PM system

• 2 weeks later...
As I stated before,I'm going take toefl exam next month.I'm interested in a partner who can lead the discussion as a contribution to the speaking section in IBT.I urgently ask if anyone needs this kind of studying please let me know.I envision it would be the best way of dealing with the problem that we come across.Skype accounnt aydin927 if you are also going take this exam soon then join me.see u

Hi

I am also Female.......Also am seeking female partner for practicing Toefl Ibt.........If you are still interested, send me private message with ur skype id.

Thanks,

Meenu

Hi Meenu

I am female, also require 26+ in each section

if you are interested in speaking session,then i would like to send you my Skype id

Thanks

hi mmat08,

I m interested in speaking study partner need 26 in speaking .I live in sunnyvale ( CA).this will be my first time. I tried to send you PM but your inbox is full. I can give you my contact number or email ID if you are interested.