Urch Forums

Free Speaking Assessment by a TOEFL Teacher

Tino

Hey all,

Our school is testing a new system of receiving student speakings, grading them and sending assessments back to students. To test this system, and the assessment work flow, our school needs real students to submit real speakings. We will grade and assess them and get back to you with our full length assessment.

Since you are helping us to test our new work flow, there is no charge. This is completely free, you will not be asked for any financial info like a credit card.... we only need your email to send the assessment.

This is only being offered to Urch Forum members, for a limited time. Don't miss this opportunity. Go to this link, and submit your Speaking Answer to TOEFL Speaking Question Type 2: http://www.toefltestsuccess.com/Urch_Forums_Speaking_Promo

Any questions please reply here, or send me a PM.

Thank you,

Tino

Hi Tino, i have a question about that TOEFL Ryan site :D

I mean, there are 15 speaking topics and it says that i can record my answer from my computer and get them evaluated, does it mean i can send up to 15 recorded answers for all the 15 topics, or i can only send one?

:)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Tino,

I haven't record anything yet, since I joined in this forum last night. If it is possible, questions 4 and 6, because they are very difficult. As I'v noticed, they don't allow you to get a high grade unless you answer all questions. Finding related materials which simulate ETS questions is taugh, summerizing one and half academic lecture, is another issue. So, I think it would excelent, if your organisation made some ETS like questions. That way you could better grassp problems that we face. Maybe you could find a way to better help students.

By the way, in order to get a 24 score your row score should be 19 out of 24, similarly to get a 26, your row score should be 21 out 24. So, if you answer all questions fairly, you will fail the speaking section.

Tkank you in advance.

Arman,

We offer a complete assessment of the entire speaking section at our school (speaking questions 1 through 6), this costs $9.95. In this case we supply you with the material for the questions. You can purchase this here: Assessments

The reason our teacher is doing speaking 1 or 2 for the free offer is because they do not require any additional material. Our school has created our own sample TOEFL tests, but the management will not allow the teacher to just give that away.

Thanks,

Tino

@Travis,

We have responded to your other answer (singular, you only submitted one other). Perhaps you mistyped your email? The response goes to the email you typed in.... it happens sometimes. Please send it again. Or you can PM me your email to confirm and let me know the date of your last submission and I will ask the teacher to send it again.

Tino