Urch Forums

Free TOEFL Speaking 26 Class Tomorrow (June 9th)

NoteFull

Hello everyone. I'm sorry for the short notice, but I'll be holding a free online speaking class tomorrow focusing on what it takes to deliver answers that will earn a high rating on questions 1 and 2 of the TOEFL. The class will start at 6 AM Pacific Standard Time and run for 60 minutes. I wanted to give students from abroad and who work a chance to participate (which is why the time is so early).

We'll focus on developing strategies and techniques to make these questions more comfortable. After that, we'll go over a few student example answers to see what we can do to improve. At the end, I'll take general questions and do my best to answer them to make you as prepared as possible to succeed.

You don't have to be shooting for a 26 to benefit from the class. I titled the post that way to let you know that we'll be learning what it takes to score high. I hope you'll attend! To register, simply visit our FaceBook page.

NoteFull Toefl Help - Education - Pasadena, California | Facebook

We have the event descriptions there. (You'll just have to send us an email and then we'll send you an email back to join the class with a link to click on to join 30 minutes before it starts). I hope to see you there and good luck with your studies. You can do it! If you have any questions about the class or the TOEFL speaking in general, let me know.

Joseph

• 2 weeks later...
We just finished the class a short time ago. It was great. I'm happy that some of you were able to make it.

Hi,

Do you have any other classes.....I would like to join the toefl class....So can you please help me that how to attend the class?.....