Urch Forums

Looking for Toefl speaking partner via skype !

Luisnguyen

Hello guys !

I'm Duy, I'm Vietnamese, now studying in Russia.

I'm preparing for TOEFL test -I'll take the test in the end of March (23rd) and I'm looking for people to study together, especially for speaking section. My goal is 28/30 in this test.

Availability: Everyday from 7 p.m to 1 a.m (GMT +3)

I accumulated some books, list of Toefl speaking questions and other usefull materials so I can share it with you. If you are serious about preparation don't hesitate and contact me.

Send me a private message.

Best !

• 1 month later...

I am seriously looking forward for this preparation with you but i dont know how to contact you

Can i give my email address or phone no ? As I am new to this website, dont know much about it at all. So try to contact me or give me soution to reach you.

Thanks in advance for my speaking partner!!!

• 3 years later...

Hi Luisnguyen

I did not know about the rules of this forum, so I sent an invitation message via Skype that I supposed that it must be you. Excuse me for this. Anyway, I am the partner for TOEFL speaking practices and a new member of the forum. I want to practice as you do and if it is OK, please send me your approval to my request via my Skype ID: manouchehr.teymouri2 I am from Iran

Best regards and good luck with your test

Hello guys !

I'm Duy, I'm Vietnamese, now studying in Russia.

I'm preparing for TOEFL test -I'll take the test in the end of March (23rd) and I'm looking for people to study together, especially for speaking section. My goal is 28/30 in this test.

Availability: Everyday from 7 p.m to 1 a.m (GMT +3)

I accumulated some books, list of Toefl speaking questions and other usefull materials so I can share it with you. If you are serious about preparation don't hesitate and contact me.

Send me a private message.

• 7 months later...