Urch Forums

TOEFL iBT Result

Chicchac2002

Hi,

when can we able to see our result online after 15 days or after 15 business days of the exam?

thank you

chicchac 2002

Add any holiday (anyone remember Columbus Day?) and it might take couple more days. Remember business days are from Monday through Friday, not counting weekends and holidays. Also if you took the test on Friday, don't count that day, it would be better to count the first business day after your test.

Hi tse prep,

so you mean to say if i took the test on saturday, i should start counting on next Monday on wards that too only business days that too without holydays? !

I would anyway, if I took the test on Sat, I will count day 1 from Monday, and if there is no holidays, 3rd Friday will be the 15 days. But since, it is a Friday, it is possible they will post it on Monday, 4 week after you have taken your test.

Remember they said about 15 business days, not exactly 15 business days.

• 1 year later...
Hey I took TOEFL iBT on 5th october,yet i didnot get my results through mail and even didnot able to see online.Actually I cant access through my profile.Profile show there were no matches test date.Anyone help me how to access online results.and when I will recieve my score report.My application date is very near.Ahmed Bangladesh

Hi drminhajtopu,

I think you need to call the ETS office as soon as possible, because you took the test long time ago. The people are receiving their score for exam taken in November. I don't know if is a good idea to email or acces your profile over and over, just call them and try to speak with a qualified person. At that time, don't forget to specify that you can't acces your account, too.

Good luck.