Urch Forums

Looking for a speaking partner for TOEFL!!!

taboy07

• 2 weeks later...

I live in Chicago, IL. I am planing to retake the TOEFLibt test. I would like to practise with someone who needs to score 26 on the speaking section just as I do. Please contact me so that we can arrange. Thank you.

Touza

• 2 weeks later...

hi btouza; I am planning for fccpt for illinois state and attempted two times ibt and got hightest marks in all section except speaking which was 20, I think we can move forward togather to practive to accomplish this uphill task.

please send your id so that we can talk with each other

hi vrushnik,

even i am having a toddler, if u wish we both can prep for toefl.i live in mid- west.let me know if ur intersted.

Hi,

I live in seattle and My email id is vrushnaik@hotmail.com .I have a problem I can only practise with you in the night after 9:30 pm. I have a toddler and I have to be with him till my husband is home. If U wish to practise with me send an email.

hi,

even i live in mid west,i already have 26 in speaking and an overall 99 but i need 100 to apply to boston.so,if u wish we both could pratice.

I live in Chicago, IL. I am planing to retake the TOEFLibt test. I would like to practise with someone who needs to score 26 on the speaking section just as I do. Please contact me so that we can arrange. Thank you.

Touza