Sponsored Ad:
See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Toefl Rescoring !!!!

Trying to make mom and pop proud

Good post? Yes | No

Exclamation Toefl Rescoring !!!!

Sponsored Ad:
    Hi everybody! I just got my rescoring result. It hasn't been changed. The procedure took over 4 weeks, and I had to talk to 4 representatives before I had received my result. The official letter has been lost and I had to request a new one. I am very unhappy with this test at all. I completely agree with the fact that a pharmacist has to speak a perfect English, but this IBT test doesn't reflect my ability to handle a situation with a patient in a pharmacy, in my opinion. It is a very subjective and an exhausting test, especially when you have passed three sections of the test three times in a row, and you have to take it again as a whole, entire thing. We don't have any influence on the rescoring procedure and I don't believe in it. We can't take our speaking records and go to the independent institution to get it rescored which is not right. To pass a writing part is not easy, why I have to do it again? Last September I filled the application for the Class Lawsuit on this matter. Is there anybody who knows anything about it? I read everyone's comments and bulletins talking about this IBT trials: 3 times the score is 23, then 2 times 22,then... People, we have to do something about that. Lets get together like 5 people and hire the lawer to help us to cut this circle.

Blog Entries

Good post? Yes | No
    I agree. Please stayed tune. I'll have an update about this issue soon. My lawyer told me to tell everybody about class action lawsuit.

Please fill up the survey and forward this online survey to as many people as possible.

http://www.urch.com/forums/toefl-spe...st-takers.html (TOEFL iBT - survey created by test takers)
    "Whatever you do in life, will be insignificant,
    but it is very important that you do it
    because nobody else will."

Hello - Lionel richie - ORIGINAL

Good post? Yes | No
    You are right

Good post? Yes | No
    hi guys, i am new in this forum, I am trying to get 26 in toelf speaking too

Eager!

Good post? Yes | No

Angry

Here is my terrible experience with the toefl rescoring too.I have taken the Toefl ibt exam 2 times in 2 consecutive months.The first time I got R28,L22,S22,W27.I requested rescoring for speaking and I got 23 although I didn't do well in the speaking after 1 month I took the exam a second time and I was very surprised to get R27,L26,S26,W22.I WAS SHOCKED FROM MY WRITING SCORE BECAUSE I DID VERY FINE THE SAME AS THE FIRST TIME.I WAS VERY HAPPY TO GET THE DREAMING SCORE 26 IN SPEAKING BUT IT'S USELESS.I was sure that my score in writing was unfair for me ,so I REQUESTED RESCORING IN WRITING,AND I DISCOVERED HOW THE ETS ARE SO RECKLESS AND UN RESPONSIBLE .I have waited for the score to change on my home page it didn't for 6 weeks.I called the customer service for 6 times they are not helpful at all ,everytime they told me the same sentence " still investigating your writing score" I waited for a change .At last I recieved a letter from the ETS saying that your rescoring IN THE SPEAKING SECTION HAS BEEN PROCESSED AND THE ORIGINAL SCORE IS CORRECT.I WAS SHOCKED after waiting all that time consuming time and money for stupid telephone calls I recieve that letter ,I CALLED THE CUSTOMER SERVICE AGIAN THEY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING .So I LOST HOPE and tried to register for another exam and i didn't find test places till May in my country.I have to wait and study again .They have ruined my career and make me lose my job because of their recklessness,they waste our time and money and make us suffer and live in stress,I am sooo depressssseeeeeeeeeeeed.Can anybody tell me what to do to get my rescoring result for the writing ,I am sure I DESERVE BETTER SCORE.

Blog Entries

Good post? Yes | No
    We are done with the survey.

Thank you.

Knok
    "Whatever you do in life, will be insignificant,
    but it is very important that you do it
    because nobody else will."

Hello - Lionel richie - ORIGINAL

Good post? Yes | No
    I can agree, lily264. I have also called ETS couple times. They are so ****ing unfriendly.

This whole thing is just a big money machine thats keeps spinning!! I guess they even don't want you to receive the appropriate score cause they want you to retake it!! Otherwise, come on, if you see somebody has 98/99 points you would definitely give him 1-2 points more. But **** ETS and their customer "service"! I am excited for my rescoring, if they'll decrease my score I'm like goin nuts!

Good post? Yes | No
    Hi, Hello2009, did u receive thy rescore result yet & when did u apply for rescore?

Good post? Yes | No

rescoring does worth!

Hi guys,
    I took TOEFL twice because I required 26 in speaking. On the second time, I was not satisfied with my score which was 24 in speaking. I found out about rescoring throught this blog. I sent application form on 1st of August. On 22nd my score changed from 24 to 28 in ets website. Applying for rescoring does really worth if you are doubtful.
    All the best to all the TOEFL test takers!!!

Good post? Yes | No
    good job and lucky too. Iam waiting 4 my rescore result in speaking i got 23 and need 26. How much chance i have .

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information