Urch Forums

Toefl ibt Result Need Urgent Help

khan_0123

Hi Members,

I got my toefl ibt result today. I got surprized that in reading module I got 0 out of 30 listening 7, Speaking 25 and writing 28. My overall score is 60. I remember that when I was doing the test my PC got freeze twice and the instructer over there restart the computer. I asked him about the impact of this problem on my test but he told me this will cause no effect on the result. This problem occures while I was doing reading and listening modules and I think because of this technical problem my answers were not submited successfully.

Guys advise me is there any way that I can report this incident to ets or just retake the test.

Hi,

Usually, you have to wait 3-5 business days if you write to them. Customer service usually transfers your query to relevant departments to handle your case.

I have not met this situation before. In my case, I called ETS for re-scheduling because my whole test was canceled due to the technical problem and ETS knew this. During the call, ETS let me pick up another day for the free test.

I think you may get the answer sooner by calling them.

Good luck