How can i get someone to grade my essay and speaking

seelee

Hello everybody

I need YOU to tell me about some teacher or some site to grade me every time

no problem if this service is paid

do yo know about paid site give this service

if you tell me about THIS forum

i think THIS forum not enough because maybe you need to wait 3 days to get help

these time i will write daily essays i need to know about the progress i will do

thanks thanks thanks

.but I need just someone to grade me in writing section and speaking section , He just gives some directions and the email quite enough for that I mean I will send my essays and my mp3 speaking by email to grade them and direct me just , I am willing to pay 20 dollars for a month do you accept , this replay for you or any teacher will accept that, I wait your answer today , because my test on 24th February.

thanks

I do not need correction, this is essay for TOEFL, I need someone to grade it , please Mr, Tino grade my essay.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Coaches are the best teachers. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

The question is do you agree or disagree about being the coaches the best teachers, the answer will differ from people to another people, I think the coaches are not the best teachers because they care about money more than the student's advantage, they do not fear of the punishment, because there is not supervision to him, and they do not have certified skills, I will explain my reasons.

first they care about mony so much because they agree with the student for money not anything else, but on the other hand, the teachers will not care about money because they will take their money from the school as monthly salary, I remember some story hapenned to me when I was in my intermediate school, I agreed with some coache to teach me mathimatics, but after the agreement, he phoned me the next day and told me I can not teach you because I my schedule disallow, I was angry and what increased my anger that I knew after one week that the coach agreed with an other student because that student paid money more much than me.

Second, the coach will not be afraid of you, he can cheat you in the information, he can cancel his agreement like what happend with me and he can delay the class, because he know you can not go to his manager like what you do in a school.

Third, you can not trust in those coaches because most of them do not have a certificate, consequently,they can not explain the subject like the teachers, we know the teachers can not become a teacher without passing many exams, I think this enough to prefer the teachers to the coaches.

As I have illustrated, the teachers better than the coaches one thousand time, for your advantage do not go to the coaches, they will take your money and wast your time as a result you will be the loser, do you want to be a loser.

If the question was - Do you agree with the following statement: Coaches are the best teachers... then I think you missed the task, as the meaning of coaches here in American English is the people who coach sports, except when used with certain modifiers, like a "language coach". You have discussed the difference between school teachers and private tutors. Yet, this is kind of vague as a question and I doubt this would be a TOEFL Writing task. Anyway, I would rate your response a 2/4 (being generous), and it could also get a 1/4 keeping to the ETS Rubric of not understanding or responding directly to the task.

Check out our TOEFL Speaking and Writing Workshops, which include rating a number of responses: TOEFL Skill Workshops | Jeddah-TOEFL - Best wishes.

• 3 weeks later...

Look. If you are only looking for a score, you could send it to me. Skype: learn.english2. I will send you a score based on the writing. If you want classes, we can do that to. However, I will not correc tthe essay nor will I give any advice. If that sounds good, let me know.

As for the essay, I would score it a 2/4. I agree with that score. Too many mistakes in grammar to give it a higher score. However, your development and organization is on a good track

Edited by ESymposia
didn't see the essay.

I'm a bit confused... Two posters here (MAndrew and ESymposia), whom I believe are both TOEFL teachers/tutors, have stated that your essay would earn a 2/4 according to the TOEFL writing rubric. However, both essays on the iBT are scored on a 5-point rubric. Am I missing something (or are we talking about speaking and not writing)?????

Sorry that was an obvious slip! Essays are out of 5 and speaking responses are out of 4 - You're right, Corey, thanks for pointing that out. I think ESymposia followed my slip. When you rate lots of essays and spoken responses, you might make this mistake.

BTW - I've always wondered why ETS doesn't just make the Speaking Rubrics out of 5. It would eliminate the need for a conversion. 6 tasks x 5 points each = 30!

Edited by MAndrew

Corey: The amount of misinformation on TOEFL among both students and TUTORS is astounding sometimes.

MAndrew: I agree about the speaking score, why not 0-5??? I only assume they were thinking 0-4 might make it less subjective...???? But yeah, seems silly.

Tino

Tino, obviously you are upset at something. Could you explain why your attempts at making contributions to the learning of Seelee seems like attacks on other people? Perhaps you are not truly a tutor. Perhaps you may be in here for the purpose of distracting such students like Seelee. Or would you like to get to the main point in question. Obviously, I see no corrections made by you.

Sorry if it seems to you I am attacking you. My suggestion is to be less defensive. If you read through my posts you will see that I regularly recommend the advice of other tutors here, even suggesting students take their programs. Further, you have made 26 posts here, many of them blatant promotions for a business. Which is fine, but not really a position from which to lecture me. Finally, I have looked at your website, and it raises red flags with me, and I have stated why it does so. I think my statements are reasonable, and you are welcome to address them specifically.

Tino

Tino, you forgot to add that you are an actual teacher/tutor (not someone who has made over 1,500 posts here in the last 8 years to "distract students" -- which, by the way, would be a truly horrible hobby and/or waste of time).

In all seriousness, I know Tino personally (in fact, we used to work for the same group of language schools), and he is a very bright guy and dedicated to staying up-to-date on the latest happenings in the world of TOEFL. Also, I agree with his claim of fairness -- despite the fact that we are technically competitors and based in the same area (Los Angeles), to my knowledge he has never been anything but friendly and above board in comments both to me and about me.

Although we all have different methods, strategies, and preferences as teachers and tutors, we're all in the same boat when it comes to helping students reach their TOEFL goals.