Urch Forums

TOEFL Ibt URGENT HELP NEEDED FOR PHARMACY LICENSE

Vicky2012

I have been taking the TOEFL iBT since 2006, and I cannot pass the speaking section. I am so frustrated and nervous because of this tough situation.The first time I got a score of 22, and I have been getting only 23 since then, but the required score is 26. My overall score improved by about 30 points, and my total is 98-100. Everybody tells me that I speak very well, including my teachers. I only have time until December of this year in order to fulfill my requirements for the FPGEE certificate.Otherwise, my FPGEE test will be expired. Please give me any suggestions that you have in order for me to pass this test. Are there some quick tips for great improvement on the speaking section? Or maybe someone knows an organization that can help me if I file a complaint? I was thinking of complaining to the governor and to NABP(or FPGEE). Do you think this is a good idea? PLEASE HELP! I AM DESPERATE!!!!!!!!!

Hi,

i personally don't think complaining to those organizations will help you with your toefl tests as you have only a few months away before your FPGEE get expired, you would not have time to wait for your complaint results.

Have you tried professional help? To be honest with you, if your score stays around 22-23, there must be something you can work on to improve your score. Toefl teachers might be able to identify your weak areas for you to focus on.

dont be frustrated and be confident! Toefl is an exam not only requires you being able to speak English but also being able to answer their questions in "their way".

im a foreign who doesn't speak english as first language. I passed toefl on my first attempt. If I could do it, I am sure you can do it too! You will just need to practice and practice until you know how to answer their questions in their favor.

i used notefull's YouTube video as the guidance. I have Skype v1201_p, if you would like to talk to me in order to share some toefl experience, I am happy to help you!

wish you luck!

I have been taking the TOEFL iBT since 2006, and I cannot pass the speaking section. I am so frustrated and nervous because of this tough situation.The first time I got a score of 22, and I have been getting only 23 since then, but the required score is 26. My overall score improved by about 30 points, and my total is 98-100. Everybody tells me that I speak very well, including my teachers. I only have time until December of this year in order to fulfill my requirements for the FPGEE certificate.Otherwise, my FPGEE test will be expired. Please give me any suggestions that you have in order for me to pass this test. Are there some quick tips for great improvement on the speaking section? Or maybe someone knows an organization that can help me if I file a complaint? I was thinking of complaining to the governor and to NABP(or FPGEE). Do you think this is a good idea? PLEASE HELP! I AM DESPERATE!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...

I was shocked to know my Speaking section was scored as 14 at the 3rd test. I got 18 for each of the past two times. I believe that i have done a much better job this time. I espected to get a score between 23 and 25.

Like your case, there are two possibilities: 1) the scorer(s) in our area is not professional, they relatively underscored our performance; 2) we may get much better scores if we take tests in other areas such as Chicago or New York.

I may contact our Senetor to complain this. Maybe we can do this together, and get out ideal scores.

Hi

I am looking for a partner to practice speaking section ,through skype,(Toefl Ibt ) to get 26. Anybody interested (score 23 or 24)? Please respond.

I am also looking for a partner to practice speaking section. My present level is 23, need 26. my skype id is ghulam.haider6. add me. I add u.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
if you interested, I can give you the name of my online instructor, she helped me a lot ,but she depends mainly on certain template, so when you get lucky and face the same questions in the exams as you practiced with her , i really guarantee for you to get the 26 and may be more, . if you know how to get 24 in writing please tell.

• 9 months later...
if you interested, I can give you the name of my online instructor, she helped me a lot ,but she depends mainly on certain template, so when you get lucky and face the same questions in the exams as you practiced with her , i really guarantee for you to get the 26 and may be more, . if you know how to get 24 in writing please tell.
hey can u give me a details if English instructor? I am also struggling with toefl

• 1 year later...

Hi Hala,

Can you please give me the name of your online instructor to me ? I am really appreciate . my fpgee is going to be expired soon. Please help.

Hi

Her name is Ms. lane. you can find her on skype. I am done with my Toefl finally and after all of my experience with it, I recomend that you do one test with review on the Notefull web site. They give a good review so you could figure out your week points. For the speaking section, try to speek with confidence. Your voice should be clear and showing some emotion like raising your voice to emphasize some points, will move your score away up even if you do not give so much details.

• 1 month later...