Sponsored Ad:

Thread: My Toefl scores were cancelled. Writing it again this september

Trying to make mom and pop proud rafath's Avatar

Good post? Yes | No

My Toefl scores were cancelled. Writing it again this september

Sponsored Ad:
    Hi Everyone
    Last year I wrote TOEFL and scored 86. After 2 months of receiving scores, ETS cancelled my scores saying that the test centre where I gave my exam had resorted to malpractice
    Basically that tester centre was booked by my friend I didnt had the cards to book the exam online. Guys I didn't do any kind of malpractice and God knows about it. I told this to ETS but they said they cant help as every Test Center takes some signature before commencement of exam. I did notice that the test center was not upto the mark. ETS closed the testing center and all the candidates who gave their exams on that particular day in test center got their scores cancelled. After repeated calls ETS said they cant do anything about that.

I have decided to write TOEFL again this september 22nd and this time booked the seat myself at Prometric.
    I have a question. Will my TOEFL report contains my previous attempt as cancelled?

And who else is giving TOEFL this september. message me.Iam damn serious about the exam now.

Trying to make mom and pop proud

Good post? Yes | No
    So sorry about that. Wish you all the best in your next attempt. Cheers

Good post? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by rafath View Post
    Hi Everyone
    Last year I wrote TOEFL and scored 86. After 2 months of receiving scores, ETS cancelled my scores saying that the test centre where I gave my exam had resorted to malpractice
    Basically that tester centre was booked by my friend I didnt had the cards to book the exam online. Guys I didn't do any kind of malpractice and God knows about it. I told this to ETS but they said they cant help as every Test Center takes some signature before commencement of exam. I did notice that the test center was not upto the mark. ETS closed the testing center and all the candidates who gave their exams on that particular day in test center got their scores cancelled. After repeated calls ETS said they cant do anything about that.

I have decided to write TOEFL again this september 22nd and this time booked the seat myself at Prometric.
    I have a question. Will my TOEFL report contains my previous attempt as cancelled?

And who else is giving TOEFL this september. message me.Iam damn serious about the exam now.
    I have done TOEFL on July.After 1 month of receiving scores, ETS cancelled my scores and the reason is because the exam centre where I took my test was non-prometric..I have a question, I have sent my score report to university before my score cancelled.Do you think TOEFL would inform the university that my previous attempt as cancelled?

Good post? Yes | No

Re: My Toefl scores were cancelled. Writing it again this september

Quote Originally Posted by peterchan8889 View Post
    I have done TOEFL on July.After 1 month of receiving scores, ETS cancelled my scores and the reason is because the exam centre where I took my test was non-prometric..I have a question, I have sent my score report to university before my score cancelled.Do you think TOEFL would inform the university that my previous attempt as cancelled?

Facing same issue. I see you asked this question in 2012 so can you please answer to your question now. Do you think TOEFL would inform the university that my previous attempt as cancelled?

Thread Information