Urch Forums

Graduate student at CSU needs your help

chriskop

Hi everyone!

I am in my final graduate class at CSU and I am working on an Instructional Design project. I would like to design a TOEFL workshop where small groups can work together to achieve higher scores. This is a very important project to me. I have been tutoring the TOEFL in both face to face and online venues for 7 years now, and I see how much monies are spent taking the test multiple times (not to mention the anxiety). I would like to design a workshop that helps develop the skills necessary for target scores. Right now, I am writing my needs assessment and would really appreciate help from this TOEFL community. The link below is for a survey on Survey Monkey. It is totally anonymous. I am not trying to sell anything, but rather see if a need exists for TOEFL instruction that helps learners achieve at a fair price. Again, this is my final graduate project and I would really appreciate your help. I value your opinions!

Chris K

Any and all comments or questions are welcome!

TOEFL survey https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/KXKBY8B