Urch Forums

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Parents are the best teachers.

DopeBoyz Beats

hi there this is my first practicing for Toefl writing section's Q2

Tractice #1

Topic:Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Parents are the best teachers.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

This is my answer

The people still have been arguing that parents are the best teacher or not.On the one hand,they think that parents best for influence their children but on the other hand,they think that teacher best for some reason.While,i feel strongly that the parent can be the best teachers for the following 2 reasons:the life lesson and morality lesson

First,the parent can teach some instructive lesson of life compared other one.For example,All of high school students-especially boys-who easily tempted to bad habits such as marijuana,alcohol and smoking etc...However,Teachers or social worker of school can't break down this habits.while.parents can strongly influence their own children.That is can become very important lesson of life for their children.

Second,parents can teach lesson about morality that teacher would be skip it.For instance,The teacher can't recognize morality lesson for each students.Because they are only teach common subject that the inherently assignment.While.parent are the best know their children and about morality.so they can teach about morality outside of class.

Finally,the parent today teaching life lesson and morality lesson without any teacher only based on their own experience.So i heavily agree that the parent are the best teacher for life.

Edited by DopeBoyz Beats
wrong title