Urch Forums

toefl rescore time frame

kiwiberry

hi! i have been waiting for the email confirmation of the toefl rescore for a week so that i could start counting down the days (3 weeks) for the new score to come up. How long did it take for you to receive the email confirmation?

current time frame: 7 days waiting for email confirmation and possibly more + 21 days for new results

estimated time frame:30 plus days

Also, is it also possible that they don't send you the email, but your results have been rescored after 21 days?

Thanks!

Edited by kiwiberry

• 2 weeks later...

I called customer service twice after 2 weeks of waiting without receiving the order receipt. In the first call, she told me that they have received my fax order, and it was still under process and that I need to wait 3 weeks before the results come out. Still not feeling confident on what I was told, I called a second time. This time he checked my order receipt, and it turns out that there was a problem with the credit card information. He also told me that I should have received the order receipt 7-10 WORKING DAYS after i faxed the form. After sorting the credit card problems, I received my order receipt 5 hours later. I'm so glad that I called a second time around.

Now, I'm waiting for the rescore. Hopefully, it goes up by at least 2 points in the speaking section. My current score is 24, and I need 26 for it.

Supposedly time frame for rescoring process: 7-10 working days + 3 weeks which would total to 1 month.