Urch Forums

DID ANY VIETNAMESE PHARMACISTS or OTHER PHARMACISTS PASS THE TOEFL TEST THIS YEAR?

toefl pharm

I have been taking toefl tests almost five years. But I still can not pass the speaking session ( 26 score). I do not know why? I got other cores so well. I do not know because of my accent, pronunciation or what else ( I have been taking noteful, private tutors and many courses) I really lost my confidence to take the toefl test again. Are there any Vietnamese pharmacists or other country pharmacists who passed or are taking toefl test now ? Do or did you guys have any problem like me? Please give some suggestions. Now, I am not sure that I am able to get speaking 26 or not. I am so depressed. I wonder that I continue toefl or change my career. I spoke with some guys that they speak like native English speakers, but they have been struggling with 26 speaking for more than four years. Now, their fpgee is going to be expired soon too. I really do not know why? I am confused about ETS score. You guys have any idea? Please help? Thanks.

I took toefl ibt for so many times now. I want to give up now. They make us so frustrated about this test. We have to speak up and tell them that they should not ruin our lives here in the U.S. It is not fair to us.

Hi rach953

You are right. We need to speak up. Please, all of foreign pharmacists need to say something. So, we can discuss and have a proper plan to deal with our problem. Please do not read and be quiet. You need to say something. Let people know our suffering.