Urch Forums

TOEFL today: a new Theater will be built in your neighborhood

Trouble

I took it today the question was a new Theatre will be buit in ur neighborhood,do u support this Idea and if u do gives reasons,lol

I got 210-260 I was aiming for a 280,but I did a horrible mistake thinking that we can take notes during the listenin section so i practiced on that by taking notes and i was shocked today when they told me they only provide scratch paper in the writing section,I am bad with memorizing everythin i hear,so that what took a few points from me,I am soo upset,,,though I thought Toefl was a piece of cake I actually enjoyed preparing for it.

is the score multiplied by 2? how do people get 550 and so on? do they usually consider the grae out of 600? I mean 300*2? which means i got 520/600,does it go this way?

is the score multiplied by 2? how do people get 550 and so on? do they usually consider the grae out of 600? I mean 300*2? which means i got 520/600,does it go this way?

Hi. I understand your confusion, You cna check it out in the TOEFL boolklet or in their web site. There are different scales for computed base and paper based TOEFL. I took paper based TOEFL twice, got 590 and 600,each. The max is 660. I don't know how the sacles are compared exactly.