Urch Forums

TOEFL iBT instead of TOEFL and TSE

janbasilan

here is the reply from FCCPT regarding the TOEFL iBT:

FCCPT Helpdesk" FCCPTHelpDesk@aon.fccpt.org

Yes this does replace the others, the following scores are required The required scores on the iBT TOEFL is 89 total, 63 composite for reading, writing and listening and a 26 for speaking

Good day!

I would like to inquire if the TOEFL ibt could replace the TOEFL and TSE for the credential and visa screen evaluation and what will be the required score for the TOEFL ibt for physical therapists.

Thank you very much.

Jannette Basilan

Hope this helps us...Im still clarifying some concerns like what if u got 89 but failed to get the 26 for speaking do we have to retake it? at least its cheaper because at $140 u got both..

• 3 months later...

hey janbasilan,

i m givin my toefl ibt as well for NH state PT license,,and they have no idea about this ibt exam, and they insistin me to take up tse.!!! its so sick!!

anyways i ll copy paste ur msg n try convincing them that ibt is indeed a replacement to tse!!

btw have u taken up npte? i recently took up and passed:) hopefully will get thru ibt as well

good luck to ya