Urch Forums

Please share your TOEFL iBT Scores

indospurfan

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Mygaol,

I referred tothe Official Guide to the new TOEFL iBT by ETS for the exam I got that book form Amazon.com. I spent about a mont preparing for the exam. I guess my preparation for the goddamn TSE helped me in the speaking section. Anyways...Good luck to you.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Murthy.

U told me to send the kaplan toefl practice cd ............

I m just waiting:rolleyes: for that bcoz my exam is comin n i have very limited material to study........

Can u please send me the kaplan n longamnn cd and book......if u dont have any problem..:hmm: otherwise u just tell me that u dont want to send .....than its fine...........:(

i thought u did downloded from that site,becuse i send that to two other people i think they did not had any problem in down loading.if u ur badly in need i will send u th e cd material via regular mail.most probly i will send u by tomarrow .iam fooling i will do this time iam 100 %sure.

hey can u send it directly please........ and i m waiting............ for ur response..............

i thought u did downloded from that site,becuse i send that to two other people i think they did not had any problem in down loading.if u ur badly in need i will send u th e cd material via regular mail.most probly i will send u by tomarrow .iam fooling i will do this time iam 100 %sure.

• 4 weeks later...

hello,

My name is Valkesh.I m new to this site.I read ur post. U have written that u need 26s and 25w.

so, my question is how u came to know that how much score u need.I m a physical therapist.So, if u have any idea how much score i need then can u please guide me. I need to pass this to get my Visa screening done.

thank u. i will wait for ur reply.

I took iBT twice.

First I got 28 R, 28 L, 22 S, 27 W.

The second I got 30 R, 30 L, 20 S, 22 W.

I need 26 S and 25 W.

It seems to me that iBT is a bit more difficult than CBT. I got 30 R, 30 L, 30 Grammar and structure without writing, (4.5) writing.

Hello,

My name is Valkesh. I read ur post. U have written that U got the required score.

So, i want to know that how u came to know of the minimum required score. I m a physical therapist. Any idea how much score do i need to score? I want to pass this exam to get my Visa Screening Certificate.

Thank u. I will Wait for ur Reply.

HI,

I got my TOEFL iBT scores for the March 17th exam. Got 21R, 25L, 26S and 29W. Got the required scores. So Dam'n happy now. Wish you all good luck

Hello,

My name is Valkesh. I read ur post.U have written that u need to score 100.

Can u please tell me How u came to know that how much u need to score? I m a Physical therapist.Any idea how much i need to score?

I need to pass this to get my Visa Screening Certi.

Thank you. I will wait for ur reply.

i RECEIVE THE SCORE OF 87,24L,15R,26S AND 22W.

need to score 100,25R AND 25W

• 2 weeks later...

Hi friends,I did TOEFL CBT and crossed over the 213 required for FPGEC certification and did not achieve TSE 50 for the first time in MAY,now I want to retake the TSE,BUT I am also thinking of doing the TOEFLiB,NOW am asking those who have done the TOEFLiBT that is "the speaking part" of this IBT complicated than that of TSE or?

Waiting to hear from you

Thanks