Urch Forums

Toefl Test Center

sagardip

I want to warn you about one of the test center in Houston,TX.. I emailed to ETS as per below text.

I registered for test on 23rd Feb 2008 at

Bilingual Education Institute

Station ID: STN11548A

8989 Wertheimer Road

Suite 110

HOUSTON, Texas, 77063

United States

I reached about 7:30 AM as I have an exam at 8:00AM. There were another two persons at gate. Slowly people came but door did not opened. After reaching 8 we were worried as no one is coming out.

I was trying to call number of centre but it was ringing inside but no one is lifting up phone. I tried to call ETS also but as it was Saturday no one has taken up the phone.

Finally around 8:55 AM one girl came and she did not know that there is a test today. First, She said that she will arrange a test and that gave me ( an all of us!) some relief .But she was struggling with computer and could not set up the test. She do not have camera to take pictures of us. She said that camera is given to some other test center. I am surprised, it is not that costly camera now a days .

Some one of us show that there is test date and timing written on the notice board and than she admitted about test schedule. Even there was test proctor who came before time and she gave a cheque for the test which suppose to happen. Proctor took a cheuqe and went keeping all of us disappointed.

Sagardip

Thanks for information.

I have an idea. Is it possible that anyone who has relatives who want to help us collect all these complaints and send to this email.

pharmacist_tse@yahoo.com (pharmacist_tse)

It would be good if you ask them to copy and paste all the posts related to TOEFL iBT administration, test registration, and scoring process. Then, we will use this information to talk to the board and school.

Thanks.