Urch Forums

Preparation Material for TOEFL

htanirs_b

Hi

I just bought this book: "The Complete Guide to the TOEFL iBT" by Bruce Rogers, Thomson Publishing Inc.

After going through the book, I found out that there is no answer key to any of the questions in the book. But in the introductory pages of the book, it is put that Answer Key is available in the book. I looked every page of the book, but I couldn't get the answers for any of the questions.

I also tried out the accompanying CD, but only practice tests are available in it; no answer key at all.

I also tried Thomson ELT website, but it too did'nt have answers to the questions in the book.

Please help me as to where I can find the answers. I'm desperate as I have to take the test soon.

Thanks,

Shrinath

Hi

I just bought this book: "The Complete Guide to the TOEFL iBT" by Bruce Rogers, Thomson Publishing Inc.

After going through the book, I found out that there is no answer key to any of the questions in the book. But in the introductory pages of the book, it is put that Answer Key is available in the book. I looked every page of the book, but I couldn't get the answers for any of the questions.

I also tried out the accompanying CD, but only practice tests are available in it; no answer key at all.

I also tried Thomson ELT website, but it too did'nt have answers to the questions in the book.

Please help me as to where I can find the answers. I'm desperate as I have to take the test soon.

Thanks,

Shrinath

Hi Htanirs_b!

Here's the link:

http://www.eflbooks.co.uk/book.php?isbn=1413023088&continue

Good luck!!!:grad: