Urch Forums

Thank God, I got 55!

milkiwei

Thanks! I took the test in the Philippines at HA Cervantes (Pasig City). This is my 2nd TSE. The first one, last year Feb. 2007, I only got 45. This time, I really practiced, using the samples given by the other test takers. I spoke confidently and imagined that I was conveying simple ideas to a good friend.

About the length of time that I practiced, about two weeks. But for a month, I read all the past messages of all test takers here. Though I wasn't able to download because am relatively new to this forum, I took the tips given by those members who passed and those materials they posted which didn't require downloading.

Hi, sweetham! I didn't actually know that I had good chances of getting 50 if I asked for a re-scoring! I only learned about it from another friend who got a 50 after he requested for a re-scoring. Had I known about it earlier, I would have opted for re-scoring instead of taking TSE again. Aside from that, I also became busy with work and focused my remaining time and effort on my FPGEE which I took this June 2008. I hope and pray that you will get 50 in your re-scoring! Good luck!

Thanks milkiwei:) I'll give you feedback whatever is my score? Just hope I'll get a 50! I asked then because I'm thinking of getting a schedule for ibt just to apply for Dec 08. I really need to have a Cert this year at least on Dec. but I hate ibt that's why I waited for tse last Aug, and ended up at 45. Do you think i should reserve already for ibt or wait for the rescore since approx it will be sent end of Oct. I feel I'm running out of time