Urch Forums

Received my score!

oby

Hello pals......i want to report that I got a score of 50 in my tse....i thank God and all contributors especially Vicky....despite what I read in this forum it is my opinion that her points are valid ....they worked for me and I am grateful!.....i am willing to assist any one who needs a second opinion...just send me an email at gingerpharma@yahoo.com and I will be happy to help over the phone....thanks guys and all the best to y"all...........

dont cry lotus!:)

TSe is not the end of our dreams.it's just the begining[banana].so u will clear teh next TSe.I too will be taking it if I don't clear this time.so don't lose heart.Though I know its easier said than done!!

messiah

Congratulations and well done to those who made it! I'm glad to hear some could now move on. I still have to wait mine hopefully by the end of the week coz I had USPS forward it to my new address.

To the rest, I'm sure you are now more prepared for the next one. Keep your confidence up!

All the best!

Hi,

I got 50!!! I can't believe ...... I passed. I just want to let you guys know that even if you think that you did badly you can still pass. I really thought that I would not get because I was too nervous, I spoke fast and for a short time, like for 7 questions I spoke for only around 40 seconds if so... I left the center crying because I thought that I did badly since I gave short answers. I do not mean with that, that you guys have to do the same, but I think that we can not stress ourselves on the time, try just to let it flow, be yourself. Seems easy now, I really know how it feels.. I'm even registered for the June 4th.

I really hope and wish the best for all ... We deserve it!!!

Sininho.[w00t]:D:p:)

Good for you guys..

I am really happy.I know how you feel guys right now..

I gave the exam 4 times everytime I get 45.I am tired.I live in Canada and my english is perfect.My problem is that I get very nervous when I give my exam and when I do so I start to stummer.

I wrote the exam again in may 15th.I did bad like evrytime.

So I tell you from the bepest point in my heart Congragulation for passing that nightmare.

Good for you guys especialy for sininho

God bless you

Salam

Yes..Lotus it was my first attempt...

Salamfaris ..please do not let your nervous system get in between.. do not pay attention to it.. I can tell how nervous I was.. my heartbeat was like 200bpm, I was really shaking and all tension. But seems that they can put this apart and evaluate your contents. So try to just answer as best as you can and don't worry if you run out of answers before the 1 minute, as soon as you give a reasonable answer with correct English and clear enough.. you will pass your ideas . I did not prepare any answers but I had trained from the samples given in this board. I read Papajohns. I do not have Vicki's material so I can not say anything about it, tough she give some good tips.

Well try to be yourself and I believe that the best way is to speak English as much as you can. I do that only in my work, the remaining time I still speak my native language... Please do not take this as an advise it's only the way I did and worked for me, which does not mean that will work for everybody.

My best wishes to all...

Sininho

• 2 weeks later...

sinnho,

i'm a newbie here! u know what? I took my TSE also last June 4. I arrived almost late at the test area (Makati Educ and Culture). I came from Pque before the test. It took me 1:30 hrs of travel. so traffic!!! It affected my performance. Btw, I still think I did quite fine hoping to get a 50 or even a 47.7 (rounded to 50).

Btw, I put the FCCPT and my aunt's NJ address in the admission ticket. Will my aunt receive it much earlier since she lives in NJ? I know that TSE's address is also at NJ! I've also observed here that many TSE test takers register right away for the next TSE test after they took it. In my case, I took the June 4. I'm planning to register again for the July 10 exam so that I will have a fall back. I don't want my employer to wait so long for me, that's why. FCCPT type1 eval wouldn't start unless they receive all my English test scores. So, is it fine to register again for JUly 10? I think it is worthy to risk $125 just for the sake of time. Aug. 21 is very far, I can't wait! Thanks. Hope you could eply to my Qs. Thanks.

PS> If ever my June 4 tse exam would arrive to me within July12-16, is it ok to take the July 10 test even I don't know yet my June 4 score? Thanks! I'm very confused. Thanks. June 7 is the deadline for online registration for July 10 tse. :( hope u could reply asap. God bless! Wish u the best too!

:shy:

Originally posted by sininho

Hi,

I got 50!!! I can't believe ...... I passed. I just want to let you guys know that even if you think that you did badly you can still pass. I really thought that I would not get because I was too nervous, I spoke fast and for a short time, like for 7 questions I spoke for only around 40 seconds if so... I left the center crying because I thought that I did badly since I gave short answers. I do not mean with that, that you guys have to do the same, but I think that we can not stress ourselves on the time, try just to let it flow, be yourself. Seems easy now, I really know how it feels.. I'm even registered for the June 4th.

I really hope and wish the best for all ... We deserve it!!!

Sininho.[w00t]:D:p:)

• 2 months later...

Hey Folks,

I would like to contact SININHO, like her I am also a pharmacist from Brazil.

Does anybody know how to contact her? :confused:

I already sent her a message through this site but unfortunately look like she is not checking this site anymore.

Does anybody know a way to talk to her?

I would appreciate :tup:

Pati