Urch Forums

Please complain the bad TSE test center to ETS center

tseapplicants

Some of TSE centers provide really bad service. I experienced a very bad service at Los Angeles click 2 Acedemy. I encourage all the Test takers to report the bad service to ETS and write a official complain to them. Some of centers really need to improve their service. We paid $125. We deserve the better serivce. We also have to boycot all the bad test centers.

Please stand up for you and other too!

Thanks

One TSE taker

:yuck: My bad experience was that 10 people sat at one small office room. When test started I could not even hear myself. everyone wanted to speak loudly. Can you image that? It was choas. I do not have strong never. I felt crazy after exam. Anyway, after 20 minutes I burned $125. I do not think anyone can pass TSE in that room. because the rator can only hear a batch of people were shouting there. it is another torch chamber.

:yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

Hi,

Sorry to hear the bad service you got.

This sound exactly same like the test center in San Francisco, the test center code is #233, the old lady was just a ***** there, she yelled and gave a aweful atitude, the room is smalled than a small bed room, they put 8-10 people inside. I strongly suggest that tse takers try to avoid this test center.

i suggest you send your complaint to ETS **IMMEDIATELY** so you can receive at least a decent reply or action from them.

so far the center X233 in San Francisco was ok with me for the past only-i-know-how-many times i went there. i tried going to the other center SF Institute of English but turns out it is worse than the John Adams centers.

Don't forget to copy or CC to FPGEC or your National Boards of any license exams in order that the Boards will have a chance to know how good or bad of TSE services, the only exam trusted and chosen by the boards to be the only standard oral exam.

At least, the boards should receive some feedbacks from us. Any boards, considering the customers using ETS services, should be able to expose to the problems. [goodjob]

hi robin,

can u clarify what test center did you take referring to x233? the john adams or the sfo institute of english?

the john adams proctors and staff are very polite and courteous. the ladies are at the desk and the men are the proctors. the rooms are actually built intentionally and permanently as call centers type with individual cubicles in a row facing the walls. it doesnt look like an office to me. it is small but just right. i know coz ive been there several times for over a year now and ive been seeing the same staff ever since.

maybe you are referring to the San Francisco Institute of English where we sat in a small office and some staff's disorganized and overflowing desk. i felt like borrowing some officeworker's telephone to make a call.

anyway, sorry hearing your bad experience... maybe a lesson here is not to expect too much from the center to provide you the most convenient venue to take the TSE. better stay cool and focus on answering the questions well and dont let yourself be overcome by the distractions.

good luck to all!