Urch Forums

TSE Oct. 15

kalifromnepal

Ok, here is the questions... some possible answers please!

Q1: Story

a man and his lady went to open concert(musical event) in a park. they were looking for a place to sit but it was very crowded. the guy found a place to sit finaly and started calling his lady to come over and got every body attention.. every body started looking at them so they got embaresed and then left the party.

Q2: in you country: what do people like listening to: Old music or traditional?

Q3: what is the crateria you like a person to have that work with you

Q4: do you like to work in a room a lone with other

Q5: Two price charts: 1995, 2000

40 25 30 5%

in 2000

40% very satisfied

25% satisfied

30% not satisfied

5% no opinion

in 1995

20%

25%

50%

5%

the related question is: a store asking people opinion about their goods

Q6: convince you co-worker to go the party that the boss invited all the employees to

Q7: you are an apartments manager. respond to a complanit from a tenant that has called two weeks ago to fix abroken a/c to no avil in avery hot weather

Q8: flow chart: consruct a building--->got permission---->committe approval----->last check----->builder paid to get permission--->committe submit permition---

Give a report to your manager?

Ok, here is the questions... some possible answers please!

Q1: Story

a man and his lady went to open concert(musical event) in a park. they were looking for a place to sit but it was very crowded. the guy found a place to sit finaly and started calling his lady to come over and got every body attention.. every body started looking at them so they got embaresed and then left the party.

Q2: in you country: what do people like listening to: Old music or traditional?

Q3: what is the crateria you like a person to have that work with you

Q4: do you like to work in a room a lone with other

Q5: Two price charts: 1995, 2000

40 25 30 5%

in 2000

40% very satisfied

25% satisfied

30% not satisfied

5% no opinion

in 1995

20%

25%

50%

5%

the related question is: a store asking people opinion about their goods

Q6: convince you co-worker to go the party that the boss invited all the employees to

Q7: you are an apartments manager. respond to a complanit from a tenant that has called two weeks ago to fix abroken a/c to no avil in avery hot weather

Q8: flow chart: consruct a building--->got permission---->committe approval----->last check----->builder paid to get permission--->committe submit permition---

Give a report to your manager?

NURSES TAKE IELTS FORGET ABOUT THIS TSE

I am a registered nurse i took tse many times whithout any success,i took IELTS last september and I passed in my first atempt,I took a preperation classes with a teacher from NOVA UNIVERSITY -DAvie Fourladedale,IN FLORIDA,her name is leslie for me is the best,so please don't waste your time and money taking this stupid test TSE,anyway today iam going to take TSE because they don't want to refund my money..,so money is the only thing that ETS people are being interested.

so iam so happy because i passed the IELTS.

Millie

On Sunday evening Mr and Mrs. Smith went to an open concert in near by park. As soon as they reached the concert they were trying to find out a place to sit. Unfortunately the whole place was so crowded that they could not find one. After few minutes Mr. smith could locate a place to sit. The moment He found the place he looked at his wife and called her name loudly. When he was shouting her name everyones attention in the concert fell on them. This made Mr. and Mrs. Smith embarrassed and Upset. And finally they left the place

2.Some people like listening to old music and some like to listen to traditional music in different countries. In my opinion in my country people like traditional music because most of the families believe in traditional life style. For example in my family all the members listen to traditional carnatic music. My Fore fathers and grand children in the family love traditional music. This brings lot of peace and harmony in our lives.

So I strongly feel in my country like to listen traditional music

3.People selection is based on various criteria. I would like to select a person based on his sales skills, people skills and strong work ethic. For example recently I hired Mr.John with these qualifications. He helped the company in achieving sales objectives and developing relations. Because of these reasons I would like to choose any person based on the criteria’s he or she has.

4.Some people like to work alone and some people like to work with others. Both have their own advantages and disadvantages.

One of the Main advantage working alone is that you have lot of freedom whereas working with others you have no freedom

One of the main disadvantages of working alone is that there is no team spirit on the other hand working with others one can develop lot of team spirit.

5.This pie graph talks about the survey conducted on people opinion about their goods in 1995 and 2000.

From this graph we can clearly understand that in 1995 50% were not satisfied where as in 2000 30% were unsatisfied.

On the other hand in 2000 only 40% were very satisfied but in 1995 there were 20% who were unsatisfied

In conclusion more people were satisfied about their goods in year 2000 than 1995

6.In my opinion one of the main reason why people were more satisfied in the year 2000 than in 1995 is that the store has improved its customer service and providing better quality goods to the consumer

7.Hello John … Did you hear that there is a grand company party tonight at Mcdonalds and the boss has invited all the employees.

I strongly feel that you should attend the party as this part is for those employees who have won recognition in their work. You have achieved a lot of recognition in this company so you deserve this. Hope you will attend this party.Looking forward to see you there.

8.Hello John this Smith the apartment manager talking to you.

First of let me apoligize for theincovince caused to you.

I do understand that your ir conditioning is out of order and you are having a very bad time in this hot weather.

The reason is that we are recently facing some technical difficulties.

Immediately I am sending a technician to your apartment around 3to 4 in the afternoon.

Is that ok with you??……. Great

In fact I am trying to absorb your apartment electricity bill this month and you need not pay for that

Once again sorry for the inconvenience caused

Thank you and have a great day

9.Hello John this Smith you personal secretary calling you to give you an update on the Bulding construction.

What has been accomplished so far is that the committee approved the bulding plan and did their last checks on that and the buldier has been paid a sthe permission is obtained.

Currently ……………………………………………………

(Please I am not sure of this but include what ever is happening currently here)

If you still have any questions please call me at 123-456-789

Thank you and have a great day

I try to explain the graphs. There are 2 pie graphs.

-These two pie graphs compare the percent of people’satisfactory levels with a particular product for the years of 1995 and 2000.

-The first graph shows that, in 1995, half of the customers weren’t satisfied with the products while a little bit less than half of the customers were either satisfied or very satisfied with it.

-However, the second graph shows that in 2000, a majority of the customers, about two-thirds of the customers were either satisfied or very satisfied with the product. Only about one-third of the customers were not satisfied with it.

-In these two years, trend of satisfactory levels for this product has changed significantly. The percent of the customers who either were satisfied or very satisfied with the product in 2000 was increased tremendously.

thanks phamal. God bless you

2. what do you think about listening music which is currently popular in your country?

3. if you were hiring someone at your work place or university, what kind of person would you like to hire? answer and give reasons.

4. say advantage of studying or working alone in a room and sharing rooms with others.

6. some people say "costomers are always right" . do you think this is good for stores to practice?

I think more detail or exact questions are needed so I added this.