Urch Forums

June tse report

pharmacist2006

if it is sent out today then it will take 3-4 business days to get in the individual mailling address... But thats really early... did you call them... cause the approximate mailling of the score is July 5... anyway so If they have mailed it today then We will really be receiving the exam result by July 5... anyway hope we get the score we all wanted...

Good luck and God Bless

rpt2be

I got 45. My rescoring of April test was 40. How consistent it is!. I always got 45 and then got the letters saying that the score from rescoring has been changed. After that, a few days later, the score report showed, "40" consistently. I don't believe that they really rescored my tests.

I called ETS 2 weeks ago. They said that they did not get my rescore request. Two weeks after that, it sent the rescore report to me and it showed, "40."

I have been educated in American universities for 7 years and lived in American neighborhood where everyone speaks English.

I worked for pharmaceutical companies and English was the only language used in business for 12 years. Also, I studied in pharmacy school where no books were translated to my language. All professors graduated from European and American universities. It is one of top universities in Southeast Asia. At my time, it was ranked number one of Southeast Asia.

If you are going to say that everyone who got 50 was already in hell before they got it. It is right! Those who spent a lot of time and money for it and never got a score of 50, what would you say? TSE sucks....:mad:

Sorry friends.. to say that.

hi everyone,

i got my TSE rep yesterday and was happy to have 50. it was my second attempt. my first was 45. all i can advise to those who did not get, don't give up. PRACTICE. then on testing day, control your composure. be calm. if you failed, figure out why you got it. then improve that weakness. the first time i took, i was so nervous that i can hear my voice freaking out. i guess it was because i thought too the questions will be hard like those of papajohn's (?) book. but the actual, were not. so clean your mind and be calm.

good luck then...and congrats to those who made it too.

hi guys ,

i received my tse scores...i got 45 in june ....but the best part i also got 50 in rescoring of may exam

so i am sooooooooo happyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

thanks to all those members of this forum , it, really helped me a lotttt by joining this forum from the tips we get in this forum.

thank u allllllllllllllllllll

:tup::tup:

hi guys ,

i received my tse scores...i got 45 in june ....but the best part i also got 50 in rescoring of may exam

so i am sooooooooo happyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

thanks to all those members of this forum , it, really helped me a lotttt by joining this forum from the tips we get in this forum.

thank u allllllllllllllllllll

:tup::tup:

Hi! how did u do on your rescoring test? u did best or it was o.k.

becoze , i m planning for rescoring.

guide me.

jinal

• 2 weeks later...