Urch Forums

For those who have a problem hitting the 50

sub_zer0

Hey guys,

You all have to know something very important, which is you're all good in english and u practice very well,but the problem is not in u,it's in the TSE itself and the raters have strange rules to rate u. So don't lost the hope or your self-confidence. Be patient and you'll get what u want. I know how much bad u feel when u keep on getting 45 whatever u do,but trust in God, He has a right time for everybody. Just do what u have to do either in the TSE or in IBT and He's going to reward u pretty soon.

For both,who have tse in countries outside USA,keep practicing and someone in this forum once before sent something called "itunes", try to find the link,it's very helpful to get this lecture every week and on the test day,try to speak slowly (but not very slow) and the most important thing is to be CONFIDENT , speak exactly as if u'r speaking with ur friend, be COOOL,don't ever be nervous. I got the 50 this way.

And for those who have to go through the IBT, it's not that hard,i been through it once before and i didn't study for it at all, and i'm not good as u think in english,but it's still an easy test, just needs practice for each section to get use to the questions. It's easier to hit the 26 on the speaking part in IBT than hitting the 50 on TSE. And try to create a forum like this in the TOEFL-IBT section so that it's gonna be the same like this one.

One more thing, don't trust everybody in these forums, cuz some people try to distract people and confuse them by strange things.

And finally,trust in Jesus Christ and be sure that He has the right time for everybody.

That's all i wanted to say.:idea: