Urch Forums

TOEFL iBT Complaint

knok

Hi test takers,

I received the phone call from MO attorney general right now. The consumer affair department has forwarded the letters to Department of Economic Development, Division of Professional registration. I am going to follow up my case now.

I sent both TSE and TOEFL iBT complaint to attorney general in December 2005. I talked to the consumer affair today. They were sure that something must be done. The letters clearly stated the flawness and unfair treatment of these tests. I talked to them that if nothing has been done, things will be the same in the next ten years.

Good luck everyone.

Knok

I have added another letter on this thread. I sent two letters by certified mails to attorney general in my state and NJ attorney general.

Action must be taken. Otherwise, all test takers in the future will experience the same problems.

:tup:

Let's do it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

Yesterday, I got a phone call from my family's lawyer, one of the best lawyers in town. My aunt visited the lawyer and had him call me about the status of my license. I talked to him about class action lawsuit against ETS regarding unfairness of TSE and TOEFL iBT.

I cannot post it here but I just want to let you know that further action will be taken for all of us. It has started.

Anyone who lives in NJ, please contact me. Thanks.

Best regards,

Knok

• 2 weeks later...

Hai Knok, I am one among the many TSE sufferers. I have been reading ur threads and I am very happy for what u have done so far. I am from India, finished FPGEC last year June in one go. I got TOEFL 263 and stuck with this TSE which usually ruins people's carier. I have given the test for 5 times now with 45 every time. Now I am financially broke and looking for some kind of miracle to happen in the future. I have to wait one more year to make it to US and start as an Intern.

Hope things will work fine in the future and may the NABP people accept the IELTS instead of TSE or TOEFL iBT.