Urch Forums

got 50 score after rescoring

tomrai

Hi

The same day I got the result[June 16th],I applied for rescoring.I was so confident that I could get 50 but when I got 45 I was really sad and felt like I become totally lost and that was my last chance.I didnot send any explanation letter or anything,only the rescoring form and after that I called them and they said it will take 2 weeks to process so exactly after 2 weeks [30th June]again I called them and they said they rescored it and there is a change in the score.I believe that God has done great to me.I wish you all good luck.

Hi

I took the exam on may 13 th at cherry hill new jersy

hii friends,

i want to give my june score for rescoring,i haven't tried it before.

i have a doubt about the rescoring form.now it's already the mid of july,

which form should i use,the one which is in 2005-06 bulletin & pay$50

or the other one which is 2006-07 & pay $60??????please clear my doubt.

thanks in advance

peechi

I haven't received mine April rescoring . first they told me that u have to wait 3 week , the after 3 week they told me that 2 more week , then yesterday they told me that one more week, Because my case is under process.

Then i asked about my may rescoring , then they told me that they havn't received any request.Now i am going to send my may rescoring again for tomorrow

I dont understand what they are doing ???????:D:D:D:D:D:D

Tomrai Im so happy for you!!! I just came back from vacation and I got a very good news too. I also passed. I got 50. Thank God! Praise God! After I sent them the letter of my complaint that I told you. I passed the June 2 not the April 15 where I am more confident and I know that I answered the questions better. Anyhow, Im still grateful that I finally received 50.

I wanted to thank all the people here in the forum. From the bottom of my heart thank you. Thank you to the creator of the test magic. Thank you to the members.

Crystal clear [goodjob]

Hi Tomrai,

Can u tell me when they charged ur credit card?? As i have already got my result 10 days back for rescoring but they have not charged my credit card yet.

Thanks,

Thanks

Seema

Hi

The same day I got the result[June 16th],I applied for rescoring.I was so confident that I could get 50 but when I got 45 I was really sad and felt like I become totally lost and that was my last chance.I didnot send any explanation letter or anything,only the rescoring form and after that I called them and they said it will take 2 weeks to process so exactly after 2 weeks [30th June]again I called them and they said they rescored it and there is a change in the score.I believe that God has done great to me.I wish you all good luck.

Hi

But there was no change in my score it was same.

If it is same then how many days it takes to charge the card.

Thanks in advance....

seema

Hi Tomrai,

Can u tell me when they charged ur credit card? As i have already got my result 10 days back for rescoring but they have not charged my credit card yet.

Thanks,

Thanks

Seema

hi,

Thats interesting... they did not charge your credit card yet.... and there was no change in score... when I had my TSE re scored... I saw that my credit card was charge first before I gort the result... When I saw that my credit card was charge I know ahead of time that my score did not change...

If they dont charge you don't complain... they might charge you...

But there was no change in my score it was same.

If it is same then how many days it takes to charge the card.

Thanks in advance....

seema

rose....

go to this link

http://www.ets.org/Media/Tests/TOEFL/pdf/TOEFL_CBT_PBT_TSE_rescoring_request_form_2006.pdf

anyway... TSE re score is valid 6 mos after you gave your exam... for toefl-ibt it's 3 mos

for toefl-ibt

http://www.ets.org/Media/Tests/TOEFL/pdf/TOEFL iBT Rescoring Request Form_Web.pdf

wish you all the best...

hope this helps

Please send me the form of rescoring, my email address is rose_farage@yahoo.ca

hello everyone,

i took tse 2 times. boththe times i got 45. but i didn,t apply for rescoring.

it's been almost 1 year for these tests. can i apply for rescoring for these tests. is there any deadline for rescoring application.

please help me. thank you.

hii usadc17,

i am also in the same condition,one of my friend said,if we send check

they will charge it first and if any change in score is there,they will send

the check back after sending the result.anyway result come after 3 weeks.

hope for the best.take care.

peechi

hi peechi

Thanks for answer.I called them today and as you said i have to wait for 3 weeks. it took them 2 weeks to process my request.Now i have to wait for 3 weeks. hopefully is for good. I think the best way send fax with credit card payment.

finger cross for both of us.

usadc71

hello everyone,

i took tse 2 times. boththe times i got 45. but i didn,t apply for rescoring.

it's been almost 1 year for these tests. can i apply for rescoring for these tests. is there any deadline for rescoring application.

please help me. thank you.

The time limit is within 6 months

• 2 weeks later...

Hi what did u tell them on the phone.did you mail them the rescoring form or fax?did you explain on the phone or with rescoring form?please reply.appreciate it.

Hi

Hi