Urch Forums

for those who are taking ibt after tse

aletim

hello,

i took tse many times and cleared it in the june test.some test i did perfectly expecting a score of 50 ,but always i got 45.for june test i didnt do well.i was just doing it as i was used to the test format.with gods grace i got 50.i am very happy now .i know how people arefeeling who cannot make it since i wass sufferring for last 2 years.but i want u guys not to give up .

from my experience i can say that donot go to write ibt with out preparation,i took ibt with 10 days preparation,and i was shocked when i saw my results.i didnt expect 26 for what i did,but atleast 24,but i got only 20.first 2 questions is opinion/experrience question,those 2 u can answerfrom experience.but i will suggest to get prepared with few topics.The evaluation they given me was i am able to talk and communicate in english suitable fore the situation,but they gave me only'20'

one point in my evaluation which i think will help u is" they told i dont clearly convey the idea".for that i can give an explanation.the format i use is

1. intoduction

2 point 1,explanation in 1 sentence

3 point 2, same as above

4point 3,same as above

5 conclusion

but we have only 45 sec,so pick only 1 or 2 points give explanation in more than one sentene,so they can understand.i thnik for last tse for 2 opinion qusetion i did like that

when we try to give more point we may rush and dont recognise the mistake we make

for all otherr question u need good practice and concentration

,because preparation timt is less,distraction from otherrs sitting near to u

and u will be tired after doing the listningand reading,so when u get break ,take the break and prepare for speaking part

so when u prepare ,try to make each point s clear ..explain well each point u try to say.i dont know about finishing the whole answer.i finished all answers in time .

use a book to prepare ,therre is no time to understand the format at the time of eaxm

i hope i was a help.i want to share with u guys bcoz i know how painful it is to see 45 each time

god bless u all

Hi;

I want to participate in iBT test,please let me know which books to read for prepairing and how days should I read....you know my english language is good,i want to know how long does it take me to get prepaired for iBT exam.

many many thanking.....

i used the princenton review book.i think it is a verry good book.it gives an idea how to present ur answeer.but iof u can get more sample qusetion try to practice.they are looking for correlation of answers between lecture and passage and pre time is not enough .so only practice will help u,they are looking for not only speaking in english good but also how effectively u could convey the matter in limited time

best of luck

• 2 years later...