Urch Forums

Toefl score has not been reported to NABP

saiyana

Hi,

I have a peculiar problem with the TOEFL score reporting.I gave my TOEFL CBT in 2005.Though i requested the ETS to report my score to the NABP,

but the NABP says that it has not recived my score.This made me worry so much.I requested the ETS to RE-send the report to the NABP once again by paying 29$(Thru telephone).But, ETS says that the score has already been reported.

Pl...can anyone suggest me what i can do ?Hope someone would respond.Thx a lot.

Can you ask the ETS to send you and the board a letter saying that, they sent it, and if the board "lost" the score, they can resend it? I hope this helps, but I am sure you are not the first person a score was sent by ETS and the board "did not" get the results. Good luck!

Hi saiyana,

I had the same problem and I called ETS to send my score report to NABP. And they did mail it to NABP. Once you are ready to pay fees for your score report, it doesn't matter if it is the same instituation for ETS to report the score of same test. Go ahead and ask ETS to send your score report. This is what i did.

Don't worry...and good luck.