Urch Forums

TSE test center info in INDIA

19 times TSE test taker

I am now thinking to take TSE test in Nov in INDIA. I am now looking for the test center with a private room (only one test taker in the room and quiet). If you know any information about following test center's condition, please kindly let me know. I hope someone give me some info...

1) ALLAHABAD

2) TRIVANDRUM

3) BANGALORE, YASHNA TRUST

4) BANGALORE, CHRIST COLLAGE

5) HYDERABAD

6) CHENNAI

7) AHMEDABAD

8) MUMBAI

About the test centres, I have been to Trivandrum centre, Bangalore Christ college centre and Bangalore Yashna Trust centre. The best centre is Trivandrum. The test is taking place in Russian Cultural Centre, in the heart of Trivandrum city. They give seperate, spacious and noise free room for each applicant and applicants are usually less in this centre because its not a big city. Avoid Bangalore Christ College at any cost because its like a market and test is conducted in a common room where every applicants sits together. And about Yashna Trust centre in Bangalore, they have two individual rooms and one common room. If we demand the single room they usually gives the room if no one has occupied the rooms. If some one has already occupied the room insist that you will wait till that person's test is over and they usually allows you to wait till his test is over and gives the room. But don't be in the common room because there will be atleast another six people around you.

Thanks for all of you who kindly gave me the information about the test center in India for me. Yesterday, I got 50 (rescore of April)!!!

Therefore I do not need to travel from Japan to India to take the TSE.

I took TSE 23 times over 31 months. Last 21 months, I was a online student of Mr. Bruno Hill at J & D academy. He helped me a lot and corrected my terrible Asian accent successfully. I am sure that without him, I could not pass the TSE.

Of course, I would like to express my thanks for your wonderful support at testmagic com. All of you gave me precious info.

Anyway, I appreciate your help.

Dear Amol

Yes, I wrote the letter to ETS in the end of April because I did not think ETS was doing their job in professional way. Please, see as follows in the detail of the letter to ETS and N.J. state.

http://www.www.urch.com/forums/tse/47385-do-you-know-consumer-complaint-form-lets-take-legal-action.html

On this letter I asked to rescore my March exam in fair way, but they gave me just 45 without any specific explanation.

I asked them to rescore my April exam immediately I received the original score report, but it took more than 2-3 months to get the result of rescoring (I got the result of my rescoring on Sep 13th . Meanwhile, I requested them my rescoring 3 times by FAX and e-mail. When I contacted them one month later of my first request, they said they did not receive my request at all!). Anyway, considering that the office of consumer protection in N.J. started their investigation in the end of July, I think my letter to ETS and N.J. State might give some influence to the process of the rescoring. I hope this information would help you.

Hi ,you said tht you got 50 in your april rescoring . how come you got your rescoring result sooo late . did you send any complaint letter to them or not

I wrote the letter to ETS on April 24th 2006. It will take 7 days to deliver the air mail from my country to the USA. So they should have received it around early May.

i have same problem.

i got 40 after rescoring in june tse.

i am fade up with these exams.

i went through your letter to ets.

but i didn't understand when exactly you wrote it to them.