Urch Forums

14th of October TSE exam

banafshe

Hello everybody.

this is the first time I send a messege.

My TSE exam date is on Saturday October 14 and my test center is Dubai.

Dose anyone else in Japan,Korea,China....or India will have TSE exam on 14th of

October? would you please help me and tell me how will be your exam after finishing

your exam? and tell me how was your questions jast after finishing your test?

good luck!

HIIIIIIIIIIII Dear Friends:

I really need your HELP :notworthy :notworthy , please is there anybody who will take TSE on october 14th? I need the TSE questions because I will take TSE on this date. I took it 3 times I got 45 but I need 50. My e-mail is:

michaelhope3yahoo.com

Thank you very much :)

Michael.

I am from Mumbay - India I am going to take my TSE in Mexico on October 14th and I want to know if somebody will take the TSE at that date if you will could you help me please ? god bless u.

Please, could you send me the questions as soon as posible you finish your test ?

this is my e- mail

sea_1859@yahoo.com

sea

TSE is still available in Mexico? Wow! Good luck!

How did you change the test center? I thought that was impossible.

:rolleyes: The fact is that at first I wanted to register for TSE exam in Tehran,

but the TSE representetives in Tehran told me"we don't have TSE exam in Tehran

anymore".So I registered in Dubai.But after 2 weeks again they changed their idea

and I found that we could register for TSE in Tehran:mad:

If I wanted to travel to Dubai I had to allocated at least 400$ on my travel,:hmm: so I decided to waste another 125$ again ang register in Tehran.ETS is a disorganized

company,and I've already wasted a lot of time and money on this disorganization.

Hello everybody.

this is the first time I send a messege.

My TSE exam date is on Saturday October 14 and my test center is Dubai.

Dose anyone else in Japan,Korea,China....or India will have TSE exam on 14th of

October? would you please help me and tell me how will be your exam after finishing

your exam? and tell me how was your questions jast after finishing your test?

good luck!

hi banafshe,

i took tse from Dubai.Test centre has very pleasant atmosphere. No distractions from outside.when you go through the previous threads you will get more sample questions asked for the previous tests.Toefl essay topics might be helpful for answering someparts.

Have you got Dean papajohns" Towards speaking excellence "? .I want to buy it from middle east.Any idea regarding that? Iam planning to give test on november.This is my 3rd time.good luck for your test

shahiraz

:rolleyes: The fact is that at first I wanted to register for TSE exam in Tehran,

but the TSE representetives in Tehran told me"we don't have TSE exam in Tehran

anymore".So I registered in Dubai.But after 2 weeks again they changed their idea

and I found that we could register for TSE in Tehran:mad:

If I wanted to travel to Dubai I had to allocated at least 400$ on my travel,:hmm: so I decided to waste another 125$ again ang register in Tehran.ETS is a disorganized

company,and I've already wasted a lot of time and money on this disorganization.

So even with the extra test fee, you still save money. Now try this contact the ETS and let them know, what happened, and maybe you can get them to give you credit for November test. The worst they can say is no, but play your cards right and you can get Nov test for free.

hi banafshe,

i took tse from Dubai.Test centre has very pleasant atmosphere. No distractions from outside.when you go through the previous threads you will get more sample questions asked for the previous tests.Toefl essay topics might be helpful for answering someparts.

Have you got Dean papajohns" Towards speaking excellence "? .I want to buy it from middle east.Any idea regarding that? Iam planning to give test on november.This is my 3rd time.good luck for your test

shahiraz

Thank you for your advice.Unfortunately I don't have "Toward speaking excellence" book.But maybe you can ask from the members who have passed TSE.

good luck!

:mad:

i have my exam in dubai they said the system is down :( i dont know what i can do please advice

:mad: What a bad luck!Some of my friends had this problem in July.I guess They were offered another free TSE exam in another exam date.( you will be given another chance for a free exam) In your case maybe in November.

However your time has wasted in this maner :rolleyes: