Urch Forums

hi anyone taking jan tse exam

truptisudhir

hi anmol thanks for your help for getting me tse date.I got my ticket after two days.I am in new jersy so it might possible i get early so you will get as soon as possible.so how is going your preparation?

I am busy with neplex right now so hope so after finish this neplex i will join you and we will start preparation.wish you best luck for tse exam

:tup:

hi anmol thanks for your help for getting me tse date.I got my ticket after two days.I am in new jersy so it might possible i get early so you will get as soon as possible.so how is going your preparation?

I am busy with neplex right now so hope so after finish this neplex i will join you and we will start preparation.wish you best luck for tse exam

hi trupti is it possible to take naplex without getting 50 in tse.because i really want to take that tse. please tell me if it is possiable. bye

hi trupti, i am sorry to bother you again. i want to konw is there any possible way to take naplex without getting 50 in tse. i really want to take this neplex . i am waiting for your reply.

thank bye.

Hi,

I got 45 more than 9 times.You can start your internship in two state either in michigan or florida.In michigan even they don't want tse score they require only toefl with 213.so i am talking neplex from michigan.so if you like to get your licence in this two state just go this two state website and you will get all information.If you need any further infomation just send me massage i will really happy to help you.

Wish you best luck for tse :tup:

hi sudhir

In order to eligible for NEPLEX exam in Michigan, we should have to complete our internship app 1000 hr there & without that they wouldn't allow us to write NEPLEX. I would like to know that whether u have completed your internship there or not. If yes then you can eligible to take that . But my problem is that , no chain pharmacy is wiliing to hire me without 50 in tse...... So i need either tse or ibt ........

• 3 weeks later...