Urch Forums

9 march tse

sanso

hi ,

i want register for tse on 9 march in canada but seats r full, is there any other place availbe near by america where i can take tse on march 9.

Here is a possibility, if you cannot go to S. America, register there, and go to a test center in Canada. As long as you are registered AND there is a space available, they will let you take the test. Even if they don't have a space, ask them if they can let you take a test with a copy of the test. I heard this happened, where a test center was so popular that when they ran out of test booklets, they copied or reused an unmarked test booklet. The test center provided private rooms and lot of people went there even though they were not registered there. Good Luck!

thanks testprep. do you mean i can register where seats r available, and i can able to take my tse at canada. and you told me to ask. To whom i have ask. do i have to call ets or at test centre at canada.

Never call the ETS for changing the test location, they will say it is not possible. Go to your Canada test center and ask the test supervisor very nicely and it should work.